SAP Business Intelligence Consultant (M/F/D)
Employment type: Full-time
- Ensure that the user requirements fit the design as well as the overall strategy, architecture and framework for SAP BW
- Work with IT and business colleagues to develop solutions for specific problems which could possibly leverage existing solutions and systems at times
- Active involvement in design, analysis and development of SAP BW Data Flows
- Deliver a high quality and clean implementation aligned with the current implementation standards and best practices in SAP BW
- Experience in application design and development in SAP BW
- Solid understanding of SAP BW front end and backend reporting
- Knowledge of a minimum of two frontend tools, as Bex, WAD, Portal, Crystal reports, WebI and Dashboard designer
- Strong customer orientation skills (for internal and external customers)
- Good project planning and time management skills
- Experience in ABAP or ABAP OO to create and adjust extractors, routines, update rules, variables and user exits
- Excellent English and German language skills
Business is in our blood. Technology is in our DNA.
For more than 30 years now, we have been integrating business and IT for our customers – directly, unconventionally, and with the highest quality standards. We combine the best aspects of a small consultancy and a large company: flexible and personable while simultaneously working on innovative projects with international clients.
In line with our company values PERSONAL – ENERGETIC – PROACTIVE, it’s important to us that we hear your perspective: If you want to turn your career into your business, then this is the right place for you. We provide reliable processes, more than 200 training sessions per year, and time for your personal development.