- Analysis of business requirements and evaluation of the potential solution alternatives with various SAP Cloud Platform components.
- Evaluation of various technologies for data replication from on-premises SAP core systems and further non-SAP systems in the cloud landscape
- Definition of IT architecture and security & authorization concept for SAP Cloud Platform and HANA systems
- Definition of service / API architecture and implementation of Merchant Cockpit services, including authorization verification
- Conceptualization and realization of the requirements for “delegated user administration”
- Evaluation and conceptualization of synergy / integration potential for the individual Merchant Cockpit applications in alternative cloud solutions.
“With the Merchant Cockpit, SBB is providing a unique platform to its shop operators. This makes a new level of service become possible thanks to the clever data networking. Simultaneously, processes that used to be performed manually are now completely digitalized.”
Roman Schmidt, Senior Project Manager – Director “Digitalization Management” program, SBB
Facts & Figures
Technical solution / components:
- Backend layer: HANA 1.0 cloud database. Replication of SAP- (sales data, lease contracts, lease objects, business partners, etc.) and non-SAP-data (frequency data) in a central HANA database.
- Service layer: Harmonization of raw data using calculation views and publication as web services (OData)
- UI layer: Implementation of the HTML5 user interfaces via SAP UI5. Individual HTML5 applications have been implemented in SAP Fiori Launchpad.
SAP Cloud Platform – Neo
SAP Cloud Identity Authentication (SAML2, OAuth2)
SAP HANA (Cloud)
SAP HANA (Cloud)
SAP Fiori Launchpad, UI5
SAP Landscape Transformation
SAP Smart Data Integration
SAP ERP / RE-FX